Actual Bumper Stickers!!! by Neil Halliday
- I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
- We are Microsoft. Resistance Is Futile. You Will Be
- Born free... taxed to death.
- A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited
- There's too much blood in my alcohol system.
- I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
- BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore.
- I got a gun for my wife, best trade I ever made.
- I need someone really bad... are you really bad?
- If, a two letter word for futility
- I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
- If something goes without saying, LET IT!
- ATO We've got what it takes to take what you've got.
- Hard work has a future payoff, laziness pays off now.
- I love cats ... they taste just like chicken
- Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
- Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.
- Snatch a kiss, or vice versa.
- Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
- When there's a will, I want to be in it!
- Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
- Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its
- Reality? That's where the pizza delivery guy comes from!
- Forget about World Peace.....Visualize Using Your Turn
- Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill
- A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.
- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
- Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may
- Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
- I souport publik edekasion
- hoket on foniks werked fur me
- 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
- I like you, but I wouldn't want to see you working with
Back to "Language Humour"
Last edited: 05/22/02